[OSGeo-Standards] distributed image processing support?

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Tue May 20 13:27:05 EDT 2008

The WPS specification is a good fit for this sort of work; you will find
52N has a WPS server you can work with today; we are also doing a
short-term project to add that into the next round of GeoServer. I trust
that GeoServer is making all of its services restful over the next
little while and I am sure WPS would get the same treatment.

Cheers,
Jody