[OSGeo-Standards] Re: Metadata Standards and ISO 19139

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Dec 11 13:00:42 EST 2009

Old docs are useful, but to make compliant software you need most
current spec/standard...

Cheers

________________________________

From: standards-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:standards-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Piergiorgio
Cipriano
Sent: November 23, 2009 13:06
To: Arnulf Christl
Cc: standards at lists.osgeo.org; Scott Schwab
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Standards] Re: Metadata Standards and ISO 19139

Arnold, even if the "I" in ISO does not stand for "isOpen" ... ISO too
published schemas available for free:
http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ISO_19139_Schem
as/

And somewhere on web you also find available old draft (*)
documentation:
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/pub/Infosrvices/AnzlicIsoMetadata/191
39_DTS20051008.pdf
(DTS stands for "Draft Techcnical Specification)

pg