[Spanish] Re: [OSGeo-Standards] TMS and WMTS

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Wed Apr 7 16:14:53 EDT 2010

Aargh you called me out! Yes I remember that first meeting, and
thought things were nicely on track for "one tiling spec to rule them
all." Unfortunately, I don't know what happened in late 2008 to early
2009. It seems that consensus fell apart over one or two critical
details, and they couldn't be resolved. Up until the end I was hoping
those differences would be resolved, but I really don't know the
extent of the differences.

---
Raj