[OSGeo-Standards] email list from Raj's talk

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Sat Sep 11 05:05:16 EDT 2010

On 11/09/2010 08:02, Jody Garnett wrote:
> I thought I saw in Raj's talk a second "standards" list possible from
> the OGC? It went by too quickly did anyone catch it?

I thought it was a typo for this list on Raj's slides...

There's stuff i would like to discuss here, so it's logged, a plan
vaguely forming to try and fast-track the Opensearch Geo spec.

It could be useful to view that as a template for use of the fast-track
process in OGC, which i don't understand yet.

love,

jo