[OSGeo-Standards] Standard File Format for the Exchange of Network Topology

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:29:03 EDT 2012

I'm in the process of researching file formats for the exchange of
network topology. This specific project is to find or create a simple
standard for the exchange of network topology for storm water and
sanitary sewer networks.

Does anyone know of existing standards or file formats for this purpose?

I appreciate your suggestions. When my research/work is complete, I'll
make sure I post back to this mailing list with the results.

Thanks.

Landon