[OSGeo-Standards] [RESTful-Policy.SWG] Encodings and REST

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Sun Oct 21 12:11:48 PDT 2012

Evan -

As part of the OGC standards process, a standards working group is required
to discuss and vote on all comments received during the public comment
period. Any comment that is accepted will result in changes to the candidate
standard. They also need to develop a document that collates all comments as
well as the SWG decisions with regard to each comment. Finally, the SWG is
supposed to contact each of the individuals that submitted comments as to
the disposition (accept, accept with modification, future work, reject) of
the comment.

Hope this helps clarify the OGC process.

Regards

Carl