[OSGeo-Standards] [RESTful-Policy.SWG] [OAB] Encodings and REST

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Mon Oct 22 08:27:24 PDT 2012

That's a good suggestion. Even if there's a month for comments, we need to do a better job of letting people know when that time will be so they can plan to participate. Working groups need to do a better job of publicizing a time line for public releases and comment periods if they can't have the entire process open. Let's make sure this suggestion doesn't get lost. It may take months to follow up and implement, but I think it's feasible and important.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/rsingh