[OSGeo-Standards] The OGC requests comments on the OWS Context Conceptual Model and ATOM Extension candidate standards

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Mon Feb 18 20:51:02 PST 2013

Jody -

I can provide PDFs.

Cheers

Carl

From: Jody Garnett
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 4:41 PM
To: Carl Reed
Cc: standards at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Standards] The OGC requests comments on the OWS Context Conceptual Model and ATOM Extension candidate standards

Last time I looked at this one with Jim … I hated it (even though he was keen on how ATOM had been used).
For me It was not providing enough context for a client to make its own request.

I would really like to see a context document take shape, it would be very valuable between systems (which we tend to like on these osgeo lists).

Tracing through your links I arrive at some word docs, don't suppose you can format shift those to PDF or something more portable.

--
Jody Garnett