[OSGeo-Standards] Call for feedback and ideas on OGC process, docs, and so forth!

Adrian Custer acuster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:07:18 PDT 2013

On 7/3/13 12:59 PM, Andrew Turner wrote:
> Thanks for sharing this Carl.
>
> Will the notes be shared for people that can't attend (either by schedule
> or if not the first 25 people to register)? Also is there a way to submit
> feedback asynchronously to hear from a larger group?
>
> Andrew

Hey,

The meetings will be recorded and published on the twiki, if possible.

The twiki is public and there is an email address:
    Ideas4OGC at lists.opengeospatial.org
for any feedback.

Warning: the twiki has not yet settled into a systematic organization so
everything is a little chaotic right now. It should be easier to read in
a few weeks.

Also, I will try to represent any issues that are raised on this list
into the process.

cheers,
   ~adrian