[OSGeo-Standards] Again on INSPIRE conference

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Thu Jun 6 02:16:03 PDT 2013

Piergiorgio,
we are now counting 10 presenters and there are still 15 outstanding
with out-of-office replies or still in scheduling mode. So I'd say it
looks like we can come up with a good crowd.

Open Source project-wise we now have leads confiremd from GeoNetwork,
deegree, Mapbender, ST-ETL, MapServer and the FreeGIS project which is
also closely linked to the smeSpire workshop contents. Everything coming
together nicely it appears.

Cheers,
Arnulf