[OSGeo-Standards] [OSGeo-Discuss] Would you be concerned if the "GeoServices REST API" became an OGC standard?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 4 14:21:10 PDT 2013

Adrian,
Thankyou, I was hoping that someone such as your self with insights into
the standard would explain the details. You email has been a great help.

I'm also hoping that someone will provide a more detailed comparison of
the similarities / differences, to help the rest of the community
understand what is happening.