[OSGeo-Standards] Follow up from OSGeo board meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 21:16:59 PDT 2013

As for referencing specific projects, the idea is to encourage client
application to perform testing, as part of their release process and
improve cross project communication.

In particular the lead up to FOSS4G showed a good opportunity for cross
project testing with so many projects releasing at once.

I also note that GeoServer (and now MapServer) have introduced a REST API
for configuration, which will never be covered by a CITE test.

Jody

Jody Garnett