[OSGeo-Standards] FW: [WCS.swg] WCS Extension Implementations [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Mon Aug 18 16:41:44 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

I noticed this query recently on one of the OGC lists.

This is also of direct interest to my organisation as well.

Is anyone aware of any FOSS4G projects that have implemented, or are
planning to implement the WCS 2 related standards?

If implemented, I suggest that it is registered with OGC [1].

Bruce

Bruce Bannerman | Manager, Geospatial Information and Access

Bureau of Meteorology
Australia
www.bom.gov.au

[1] http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products/registration