[OSGeo-Standards] Request for comment: InDoorGML

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Mon Mar 17 15:33:34 PDT 2014

My apologies for not sending this announcement out to this list sooner. I know the closing date is soon, but I suspect that the SWG will accept comments after the official closing date.

http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/requests/117

For more information.

Carl Reed, PhD
CTO and Executive Director Standards Program
Open Geospatial Consortium
www.opengeospatial.org

The OGC: Making Location Count!

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -- Helen Keller