[OSGeo-Standards] Fwd: TEAM Engine and CITE infrastructure

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 8 05:46:52 PDT 2014

Hello OSGeo standards community,

I received a request (below) from Luis Bermudez, head of the OGC
compliance group, wondering if OSGeo might be able to help hosting their
CITE architecture.  Note that he sent this to me a day after the
deadline listed on the call, so I don't think we should pay much
attention to that date.  What are the thoughts on helping them?

I will also mention this at next week's OSGeo board meeting.

-jeff