[OSGeo-Standards] [Incubator] Fwd: TEAM Engine and CITE infrastructure [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon May 12 06:38:44 PDT 2014

Joshua et al.

I am not sure what to make of the Cite TEAM engine, while the project has
entered incubation is has now shown any progress towards incubation goals.
 Does the project have the resources to take part in incubation, or should
we invite the project to withdraw?

I also note that the OSGeo incubation process may be difficult for Cite
TEAM engine to complete as it requires demonstration of a health community
(an example would be collaboration between developers and users around a
release).

You may wish to review the incubation checklist
http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/project_graduation_checklist.html

--
Jody

Jody Garnett