[OSGeo-Standards] [OSGeo-Discuss] [Ica-osgeo-labs] [TC-Discuss] Open Letter for the need for Open Standards in LiDAR

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:11:04 PDT 2015

Michael talks about this tool:

The newest product of rapidlasso is an open source tool aiming to liberate
LiDAR points locked-up in proprietary "Optimized LAS", a highly
controversial, closed format with a *.zlas file extension. The new
LASliberator comes as both, a DOS command line tool for scripting and with
an easy-to-use graphical interface ...

http://rapidlasso.com/2015/04/20/new-lasliberator-frees-lidar-from-closed-format/

Martin