[OSGeo-Standards] OGC XML schemas and FOSS4G softwaredistribution

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Mon Feb 9 08:45:57 PST 2015

Jody -

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I will be chairing a session at the Barcelona TC meetings to discuss some proposed changes to the OGC Policies and Procedures. I would like to add this issue to the agenda. Any ideas about possible solutions would be most welcome. Quite honestly, in all my years at the OGC, I never read this section of the OGC IPR FAQ. You are quite correct in your assessment – Clear as mud!

Cheers

Carl