[OSGeo-Standards] Any OSGeo topics to discuss OGC Technical Meeting next week?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:56:58 PST 2015

The OGC has technical and planning committee meetings in Sydney (my home
town), next week, 30 Nov - 4 Dec 2016.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/1512tc

I'm hoping to bump into some of the OGC attendees while in town. (In
particular there is a GeoRabble event I will be at).

It might also be a good chance to talk about any OSGeo/OGC collaboration.

In particular, is the OGC interested in including the TEAM certification
engine on OSGeo-Live? We have just kicked of the build process for our next
release, and now would be an opportune time to discuss including the
application.

Also, we have previously discussed integrating OGC Standards documentation
with OSGeo-Live documentation. Is the development of documentation of OGC
standards still progressing?
It might be a good chance to discuss that too.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally