[OSGeo-Standards] OGC membership

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:03:26 PDT 2015

Dear all,

this is a very delayed e-mail and my public apologies are due to Michael
and Arnulf that I do what I promised so late after the renewal of my OGC
membership on behalf of OSGEO.
So my last year in OGC:
I have been involved into the Data Management activities and
participated in the meetings for Big Data and the W3C/OGC web data
initiative which I follow closely. I tried to participate there as much
as I could, mainly through video/audio conferencing. I am also following
closely the initiatives around Indoor Mapping.
I also participate to the GeoSemantics WG as much as possible.
I monitor also some other working groups of interest like the Metadata
WG, Data Quality WG and Mobile Location WG but I cannot claim
substantial contributions to all these last ones.

If there are similar interests or if you want to push something to OGC
through me please do not hesitate to contact me and I will try to
respond as much as possible.
Again thanks to OSGEO and OGC for a very constructive experience so far.

Best regards,

Dimitris Kotzinos
OSGEO Charter Member
and
Professor
Head MIDI team
Lab. ETIS (ENSEA/UCP/CNRS UMR 8051)
& Dept. Sciences Informatiques, Université de Cergy-Pontoise
2 av. Adolphe Chauvin
Site Saint Martin, bureau A561
95000 Pontoise
France