[OSGeo-Standards] Application for OGC membership

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:14:14 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I just wanted to provide a small update on the use of the OGC slot I
currently occupy:
While I was not able to travel to TC meetings due to known limitations,
I have been actively involved in the Catalogue working group and more
specifically for the reference implementation of the upcoming CSW 3.0.0
(still not voted or released)

I would like to keep my OGC membership for another term if that is ok by
all.

Best regards,
Angelos

--