[OSGeo-Standards] Web Feature Service (WFS) and Axis Order

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:09:11 PDT 2016

Thanks Carl that is a great link. Can I confirm which "GeoServer" axis
order page you wish corrected?
- http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/services/wfs/basics.html
- http://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/library/referencing/order.html

We have a release coming up and I would love to catch any corrections (and
link to http://www.ogcnetwork.net/axisorder).

--
Jody Garnett