[OSGeo-Standards] membership renewals

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 16 07:42:10 PDT 2017

Hi Bruce and Arnulf,

Apparently Gérald Fenoy was recently removed from the membership, but he
has been very active at the TC meetings in terms of WPS evolution for
the past 2 years.  I think this validates his ability to renew the OGC
membership, correct?  He may have missed Barabara's renewal emails
however.  Can Gérald contact Barabara directly now to renew the membership?

In a bigger sense, this example may require us to examine how we track
who is using the memberships (because sending an email to this Standards
list isn't always the best example of using the membership - I know in
my own case through the years, the membership helped me enter & follow
discussions elsewhere on OGC+OSGeo, which is very important).

Another question: maybe this was also the case for Dimitris' membership?
  I am not sure though.  Difficult to track.  Maybe there are ideas on
how to manage this.

Thanks,

(I am not sure if the nomination for adding me into the Selection
Committee finalized)

-jeff