[OSGeo-Standards] [OSGeo-Discuss] WFS 3.0 and SpatioTemporal Asset Catalog sprint in Colorado

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 03:15:48 PST 2018

Thank you Chris for organizing this event and for reaching out to this
mailing list.

I feel there is strong interest from our community to participate on the
development of these new standards, and I know that there is ongoing
work towards this from some OSGeo members, so I am sure you will see
some of us in Ft Collins.

Let's make an OGC/WFS/STAC Catalog session during the Bonn Code Sprint:
I realized that the Orleans OGC TC meeting is on the same week as the
Bonn code sprint. Perhaps we could all join a video call session during
that week?

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD