[OSGeo-Standards] Spare OGC membership slot

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:58:37 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Do we have anyone on the Standards List who has an interest in filling our spare
OGC Individual Membership slot?

I’m just after an expression of interest at this stage, to see if a selection process is required.

If you are interested, please indicate so by simply replying to this email and stating so by the 18th Feb GMT.

Kind regards,

Bruce