[OSGeo-Standards] [OSGeo-Discuss] Spare OGC membership slot

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:27:52 PST 2019

Hi Bruce, all

In the interests of open-ness that person is me - I’d like to look over the
standards list archive for a couple of days before officially tossing my
hat into the ring if that’s allright. My contact so far with OGC is
primarily in the point cloud DWG; and in a former life a couple of years
working for an OGC member organisation delivering training/internal advice
on what OGC web data services meant with respect to climate/EO data
(WMS/WCS/WFS/WPS). There is a whole lot I *don’t* know, in particular about
how OSGeo interacts with OGC (hence a discovery mission to do)

Regards

Adam

Dr. Adam Steer
http://spatialised.net