[OSGeo-Standards] OGC individual membership slot

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:56:56 PST 2019

Many thanks Angelos.

This is a good constructive involvement.

@All,

We’ll need to find a way to collate these reports within our wiki.

I vaguely recall that we may already have something in place. If anyone knows where it is, please send a reminder to this list.

*** Does anyone object to our continuing Angelos’ OGC Membership?

Kind regards,

Bruce