[OSGeo-Standards] Request of the OSGeo's OGC Standards membership slot

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 15:20:39 PDT 2019

Hi OSGeo standards folks,
I'd like to request access to one of OSGeo's OGC standards slots. From now
until the end of the year, I'm planning to help address a problem with
web-mapping.

The world is using the dynamic WGS84 datum as it were static - which is
resulting in map misalignment problems. This is an international problem,
which should be done with the collaboration of the OGC, and I'd like to
engage within OGC forums as part of this.

A more detailed description of the problem is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15uBX2qICODRkiHXeksT0zEy6TuysanIxuc4anV0o5F0

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier