[OSGeo-Standards] glossary discussion on osgeo-standards ....

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:02:18 PDT 2019

Reese, these are questions we can flesh out of the coming weeks. I
propose upcoming steps:

* Receive endorsement from OSGeo Board at the next meeting in a week or
so to be officially recognised as an OSGeo committee.

* Set up an OSGeo Lexicon email list (action on me to coordinate)

* Continue fleshing out our draft OSGeo Lexicon process as per here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Lexicon_Committee

* In a few weeks, reach out to OSGeo projects again and invite them to
join our email list and committee. Hopefully pick up a few people.
(action on me)

* Bootstrap our OSGeo Lexicon committee. (Action on me to coordinate,
I'll be leaning on others to step up to chair).

* Refine and agree on our priorities and processes
** Yes, language used will be English, and likely will lead to
translating to other languages in future stages.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254