[OSGeo-Standards] [OSGeo-Discuss] What terms should go into an OSGeo Glossary?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 01:35:30 PDT 2019

To keep you in the loop,

Both the OGC and ISO/TC211 Glossary teams, who manage glossaries of
spatial terms have reached out to us about collaborating around
developing an OSGeo glossary. It looks like they have tools which we
could make use of.

The conversation is unfolding on the OSGeo Standards list. If you are
interested, I suggest viewing the email archive and/or subscribing to
the list: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/standards

On 28/9/19 7:09 am, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Thanks everyone. Felicity and I have received scores responses, both
> publicly and privately. We've been pointed to a bunch of links to
> existing material, and received some really good suggestions.

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254