[OSGeo-Standards] glossary discussion on osgeo-standards ....

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 16:42:00 PDT 2019

I spent a few hours yesterday collating content from sources people had
sent us into a spreadsheet. There's nearly 500 terms in there:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19tulyAEDN5Q5n-u_jlmXIKQjPI2Lwv6fh5Orad1mz1I/edit#gid=0

As I understand it:

   - Before we can do any sort of bulk upload we'll need to add columns for
   the fields we're missing to comply with the required format. (For example,
   entry_status, authoritative_source, etc)
   - We'll need to review and cull terms that are generic or extraneous -
   that aren't quite OSGeo specific.

Thanks
Felicity