[OSGeo-Standards] Feedback on ISO/TC211 plenary - December 2020

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 05:54:10 PST 2020

Dear All

OSGeo and ISO/TC 211 have established a Category A liaison, enabling
OSGeo to make effective contributions to ISO/TC 211 standards. You can
read more here [1].

The 51st ISO/TC 211 meetings and plenary took place in early December
2020. You can access the summary slides from the plenary here [2]. If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

If you are interested in getting more involved with ISO/TC211 or want
access to the documents, please let me or Tom know.

Regards
Victoria

[1] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-establishes-category-a-liaison-with-iso-tc-211/
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/11BCU6yzYzxRFY2MdKG6Gk73f6wQJcENA/view?usp=sharing