[OSGeo-Standards] Joint OGC OSGeo ASF Code Sprint 2021

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 03:33:22 PST 2021

(apologies for cross-posting)

Hi all: as mentioned on -discuss, there will be an OSGeo/OGC/ASF joint
sprint on 17/18/19 February 2021.  All information, logistics for participants
is coordinated at [1].

As part of our ongoing OSGeo/OGC coordination, and given the synergy
of FOSS4G projects and OGC standards, we would like to coordinate/track our
presence at this event.  This will provide value in terms of having a sense of
FOSS4G projects involvement in the context of OGC standards implementation.

This is also a great opportunity to collaborate with developers
working on projects
from the Apache Software Foundation.

I've put forth a wiki page to try to get a better idea of participation of
FOSS4G projects at [2].  If you are participating and registered to the event,
please feel free to sign up at [2] as well.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/opengeospatial/joint-ogc-osgeo-asf-sprint-2021
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Joint_OGC_OSGeo_ASF_Sprint_2021