[OSGeo-Standards] What are you doing with open spatial standards?

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Wed Sep 8 09:41:17 PDT 2021

Hi Bruce,

These days I run a search engine for WMS, WFS, WMTS, and WCS services,
so the standards are obviously at the core of that.
(https://www.geoseer.net). Behind the scenes it does read from CSWs, so
that's used too.

I've also used those same standards a number of times in web-GIS'.
Further back in time some SLD, GeoTiffs, and KML.

Cheers,

Jonathan