[OSGeo-Standards] kickoff meeting of OGC Committee

Rob Atkinson ratkinson at ogc.org
Tue Dec 20 13:32:47 PST 2022

sorry i missed this - not quite keeping up with the number of meetings
jammed into the end of the year :-(

FYI am increasingly reliant on well-formed calendar invites with logistic
links and preferably agendas included as the number of liaisons grow over
time.

Rob Atkinson
*Senior Research Engineer * | Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Mobile: +61 419 202973
ratkinson at ogc.org | ogc.org | @opengeospatial

Sign up for OGC News
<https://ogc.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=704e02f81107a6caab1568067&id=4e4528fd9d>