[OSGeo-Standards] Verifying OSGeo software with OGC TEAM Engine

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Thu Sep 8 02:32:58 PDT 2022

Hi all,

To follow up the talks we started at the FOSS4G conference in Florence I
would like to ask how other OSGeo projects are using the OGC CITE TEAM
Engine [1] for integration testing including tests for WFS, OGC API, or
other OGC standards?

The OSGeo project deegree [2] is running an official reference
implementation of OGC API Feature for example [3] and we are going
through the procedures of the compliance renewal every year. Currently
this involves quite some manual work to setup an infrastructure
including the OSGeo software itself and a OGC CITE TEAM Engine to check
if the software passes all tests before we do the offical one.

I would like to share the technical details how we are doing this and I
am curios to know how other projects do run TEAM Engine in CI/CD
environments like Jenkins or GitHub actions.

Kind regards,

Torsten

[1] http://opengeospatial.github.io/teamengine/,
https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine