[OSGeo-Standards] [vote] Creation of the OSGeo Standards Committee

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:25:04 PST 2023

I suggest caution here.

While I understand that this statement was made in jest, please note that the Incubation Committee explicitly rejected the Benevolent Dictatorship model with one of the incubating projects.

Regardless, I’m not participating in the vote, just making an observation on the initial proposal. The committee will decide as it thinks appropriate.

Kind regards,

Bruce