[OSGeo-Standards] OSGeo Standards Committee 2023-10-27 meeting notes

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 07:40:47 PDT 2023

Hello all!

Thanks, Tom for sharing the MoM.
Apologies, I missed the meeting as it didn't show up in my calendar. I can
post my updates based on the agenda topics below -

Activities -
1. Attended OGC GeoHuntsville 2023 and presented in the Point Cloud DWG
session
2. Contributing to the OGC TrainingDML standard (partially through Testbed
19)
3. Recently, I also joined the GeoParquet SWG and attended the last call

OGC Code Sprint -
1. I will be participating virtually and will work on DRU implementation
for the OGC TrainingDML workflow. Details TBD.

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Rajat

--