[STDM-dev] lxml library- QGIS 2.2 python error

Solomon Njogu Solomon.Njogu at unhabitat.org
Thu Apr 3 08:17:08 PDT 2014

Dear All,
Am working on a plugin called STDM developing some function to manipulate
xml files with QGIS 2.2 on Windows 7.
Am experience a strange issue with with lxml library when I import it to
my code. When I run QGIS, I am getting this error "ImportError: DLL load
failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application."
Any thoughts why this is happening.
It looks like this issue is not document well and would like to try a
couple of this to see if I can fix it but let me know if you find
something.

Kind Regards,

Solomon N.
Land and GLTN Unit, Urban Legislation, Land and Governance Branch l
UN-Habitat
NOF Block 3 Level 3 South Wing I P.O. Box 30030, 00100 Nairobi, Kenya l
+254 20 762 3032
Email: solomon.njogu at unhabitat.org l Website: www.unhabitat.org. |
Partners' website: www.gltn.net