[STDM-user] Example setup

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:30:09 PST 2014

Dear list,

I'm a GIS developer currently evaluating the opportunity of using the STDM
plugin for a project in Dakar, Senegal [1].  I managed to install the QGIS
plugin and the PostGIS database without problems, and am now starting to
look at the tool in detail.

Could someone by any chance provide a populated database to see the tool in
action with some more or less typical use case ?
Since the tool seems very flexible, when starting from scratch, it's not
easy to have a quick overview on how day to day workflow is supposed to
work.
A dump (or partial dump) would really be great in understand how powerful
the plugin is.

Or do you know if any implementation-specific documentation exists (aimed
at local people working with the tool for one specific project, rather than
developers or administrators).

>From the "applications" page on the website, I see the tool is used in
several projects. Are there some detailed reports or use case documentation
produced from those implementations ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Olivier Dalang
*urbaMonde*