[STDM-user] (no subject)

Paul Gathogo pgathogo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:11:18 PST 2021

Hello Daphnée,

Sorry for the issues you are experiencing. A few questions to help me
understand the problem:

   1. Did the installation finish successfully?
   2. At what point are you getting the error message? when you are
   starting QGIS or when you want to log-in to STDM?
   3. Which version of windows are you using?

Also, if you have screenshots of the issue, they can also be very helpful.

Regards,
Paul