February Meeting

David Bitner osgis.lists at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 9 11:10:57 EST 2005

Oops, I said that I would get back to the list to schedule a February
meeting and here it is halfway through the month....

Would Thursday, February 24th at 5 p.m. at the Airports Commission
(6040 28th Ave S, Minneapolis) work for a fair number of people?

We do not have a demo lined up for this month, rather I propose the
gathering time at the beginning of the meeting while waiting for
everyone to show up be used for discussing problems that individuals
are having and later show actual code examples of how people are using
xmlHTTP requests to create more dynamic pages.

If you have any questions/problems with mapserver -- bring them.

If you have been using xmlHTTP requests, try to make some code
available accesible to the web to show off.

David