TCMUG July Meeting

David Bitner osgis.lists at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 12 16:38:38 EDT 2005

Now that the conference is over and life is getting back to some shade
of normal for many of the conference organizers, I think it's about
time that we get TCMUG back in the swing of things.

I propose having a barbecue on Tuesday July 26th (possibly at a park
in South Minneapolis) to have a meeting to talk about what's next for
this group and to see if there are other folks in the area that we
should try to get involved.

I know that in the middle of summer a number of people will likely be
out on vacation and the like, but if you could reply to this message,
hopefully we can get a good group together.

Things that I would like to discuss at the meeting (if you can't make
it to the meeting, feel free to chime in on the list).

Meeting Schedule -- keep it free form as it is now with a meeting host
setting up a date and agenda or try to have a set day (ie fourth
tuesday of each month) for meetings

Meeting Types -- what types of meetings are people interested in --
installation or other hands on tutorials, demo sessions, bring your
questions in, social gatherings, or other types that I'm not thinking
of

Thanks,

David Bitner