Has the March meeting date been set?

Dale Trexel trex0003 at UMN.EDU
Sun Mar 13 11:07:36 EST 2005

An official date has not yet been selected. I do not have the
experience to pull off a meeting like the one that's been proposed
(i.e., a demo installation of MapServer on Linux), so I am waiting to
get confirmation from a couple people who have expressed interest in
helping out.

Since the proposed date of the 17th is rapidly approaching, I'm going
to guess that the 24th is more likely.

-Dale Trexel