Birds of a feather at GIS/LIS Conference

blaine at gisrangers.com blaine at GISRANGERS.COM
Wed Sep 28 12:49:15 EDT 2005

All

I think that is probably as good a place as any.  Apparently GIS/LIS does not want to
put it in an e-annoucement.

I am teaching a workshop so I could mention it there in case anyone was interested.
It could be mentioned in the MapServer WorkShop as well.

Also, Steve could walk around the Red Carpet with a sign to drum up people.

I'd be happy to make the sign. ;}

Blaine

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen Lime
To:  TCMUG at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent:         Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:10:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Birds of a feather at GIS/LIS Conference

The conference folks (thanks Sally) have let us know that there is a
space at the Red Carpet we could meet instead.

"Just wanted to let you know that you are welcome to meet at the
Martini Lounge in the Red Carpet Bar.  There is space reserved @ 5:30
for GIS/LIS folks, free appetizers and drink discount coupons
available."

I like the "free" part. Thoughts?

Steve