August Meeting???

Stephen Lime sdlime at COMCAST.NET
Thu Aug 10 00:18:19 EDT 2006

The MAC would be fine with me (isn't that tasty barbecue place
nearby?)... As for topic, perhaps we can just use
this as a "get organized" meeting. There are several conferences
locally that we may want to participate
in, plus getting a schedule in place and so on... That should easily
take an hour plus...

Steve