Minnesota County Coordinates?

Fischer, Brian bfischer at HOUSTONENGINEERINGINC.COM
Thu Feb 9 15:07:43 EST 2006

Paul - I may be wrong, but I don't believe there is any Minnesota County
Coordinate EPSG codes setup for Proj4.  If I use a County Coordinate
system in a MapServer application I usually define it in the MAP file.
I pull all of the parameters out of the .prj files setup by MnDOT.  An
example for Douglas County is:

Projection  #Douglas County Coordinates
       "proj=lcc"
       "lat_1=45.799999999999997000"