TCMUG Thoughts

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Thu Jan 19 11:02:47 EST 2006

David, Steve, Bob,

Good ideas.  How about we meet next Tuesday...  17:00?  18:00?
Somewhere quiet but the beer flows.  Or if the beer doesn't have to
flow, we can meet here in the historic Green Hall.  ;)   Hopefully what
you guys wrote would interest enough other TCMuggers to come out and
join us.

-Perry