TCMUG meeting

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Fri Jan 20 17:14:51 EST 2006

Oops!  I really need to fix this mouse thing...  Thanks, Dave, for pointing it
out!
---

Kari, all,

I reserved room 220a in Green Hall for this meeting.  Looking forward to
seeing everyone again.  What better way to start the TCMUG year than to talk
about bug things.  ;)

See you all on Tuesday, 5:00pm in 220a Green Hall.

-Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales
Conservation Biology Program