TCMUG meeting

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Tue Jan 24 15:48:14 EST 2006

Pericles,

Can you throw an item on there for a Proposal from the City to offer up
our Code base for our internal MapServer application for packaging by
the TCMUG group for public distribution.  We would like to conduct a
workshop aimed at this where the group could decide if there is enough
interest in the group to help with the public consumption of the Code.

I just have a one page description of the current setup, and can do a
quick demo if needed.

bobb